Fin-agri-holding resp. FIN - AGRI HOLDING d.o.o. is the Controller of the personal data that you provide (data subject: you, the buyer, visitor, etc.). We collect the following types of personal information:
- E-mail address;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail and Telephone Number;
- Data on payment methods, such as credit or debit card information, Paypal and other payment methods;
- Copies of personal documents confirming the accuracy of personal data;
- Google Analytics, Yandex and Clouflare visit tracking;
- Links to personal profiles on social groups.
We obtain each personal information according to type of information because of necessity and with separate consent for each.
- Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- E-mail address for answering your e-mail messages or messages sent through contact forms;
- E-mail address for sending offers and e-news;
- Name and Surname, address, E-mail and telephone Number for accepting reservations, inquiries and sending of offers, or regarding the fulfilment of other requirements;
- Name and Surname, address, E-mail and telephone number for the purchase of gift certificates, vouchers or services and items related to our offer;
- Information on means of payment and copies of personal documents for the provision of services;
- E-mail address for automated marketing (validation of reservations, thank-you for reservations and the like);
- Cookies for the operation of the website;
- Communication through social groups with personal profiles that confirm the connection with us;
- Name and surname, address, E-mail and telephone number for occasional prize-winning games or other promotional campaigns with your prior permission;
- Aggregated data from Google Analyitcs or Yandex Direct or Clouflare to track visits and internal analytics to improve content.
- What we do with personal data
Your personal data is processed by
FIN - AGRI HOLDING d.o.o.
located in Slovenia. Hosting and storage of your data takes place at, which is located in the European Union (Germany).
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
- How long we keep it
In accordance with the law or the data retention policy, we are obliged to keep your information according to the schedule of keeping personal data (the maximum period is 20 years or less). After this period, your personal data will be archived. We will keep all personal information that we store for information, marketing and support until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive this information by clicking the Sign out button or using the withdrawal form (), but not longer than the maximum retention period. For more information on the Personal Data Retention Plan, see Security Policy ( ).
- What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the possibility to request to see these data, change it or have it deleted. Please contact us through (Request form for data access – [email protected] or in writing to FIN - AGRI HOLDING d.o.o., Hrašovčeva 3, 3000 Celje, Slovenia.). In the event that you wish to complain about how we have processed your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Contact resp. DPC at e-mail address
Our DPC will then examine your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter. If you still believe that your personal data has not been properly processed in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner and file a complaint with him. Using a special form that can be found on the Documents and Forms page (http://fin-agri-holding.com/privacy-policy/) you can request access to privacy policies and documents.
- Personal data retention policy
- Schedule of personal data retention (Register)
- Privacy notice
- Terms and conditions
- Data subject consent form
- Data subject consent withdrawal
- Data Subject Acess request Form
Celje, 24.5.2018, Version of Document: 1.0